Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Facebook Hiatus

So I gave up Facebook. You already knew that. I gave it up for a few reasons. 1. I'm on it too damn much, Like my first instinct when I grab my phone is to hit the FB App. BAD. 2. I say way too much on FB. I'm an emotional dude, I wear my heart on my sleeve so sharing EVERYTHING with the FB community wasn't always the best idea. I know you must be thinking well what the hell is the difference between FB and this Blog... Well EVERYBODY is on FB, My Mom, Aunts, Cousins, Friends, EVERYBODY. Yea anyone can read this blog, but the casual FBer won't so only people that really wanna stalk me and get up in my business will actually read this. 3. Lastly if you didn't know I just got out a pretty serious relationship. I found myself  looking, and looking and looking at her page, old pics on mine, on other friends pages and seeing her as a common friend. It just didn't help my healing process. Deleting her off my friend wouldn't really do much because of the fact that it still would be almost impossible to get her off my page completely.

I don't know, I really wanna get back on but don't know if I should. Let's see how long this lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment