Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Allow Me To Introduce Myself.

So here I am.. Blogging. If you don't know who I am.. Why are you reading this? Well my name is DARWIN. Why am I blogging? I recently just gave up Facebook (Who knows how long that will last) so I am now bored outta my mind. Twitter is cool but just doesn't cut it. The real reason I'm blogging is because I have so many thoughts in my mind and I don't really like sharing them.. at least out loud. I have so many emotions that I feel the need to release but just don't have the outlet. Imma make a deal with you... I will be as real and as open as I can be... Just don't ask me about it. Let me release my feeling and emotions this way and you will have me blogging as often as I can... Ask me about it and I may just stop coz I really don't want to talk about it. If I did I wouldn't be blogging. Kapeesh? Good.

So the Evolution of Me.... This should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment