Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crossing the Line

When me and my Ex broke up 4 months ago (yea that long ago) Im not gonna lie. I was pretty sad. Although we ended on good terms, I knew nothing would ever be the same again. Why? Because I played the friend card. Before we started dating, we were really good friends. I made my move the day she broke up with her long term bf... Looking back, I prolly never should of. Dont get me wrong I enjoyed the 3 years we were together. Was it perfect.... No, but it was what made me happy. When things slowly started to hit the fan, I saw one of my best friends.. before and after, we got into a relationship grow away from me. No one ever wants to waste time and invest so much into something they know won't work out I didn't think I was... but I feel like I did, and in the process not only lost my gf... I lost a friend. I mean we're still cool and on good terms but it just will never be the same again.

I hear it all the time, "You'll find someone", "There's plenty of fish in the sea", "It just wasn't meant to be" - Yea I know all that... The thing is I lost a good friend too, and that's harder to find than a Girlfriend.

I Should have Never Crossed The Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment